Position : Shift Manager
Experience :1-4 years into QSR/ Hotel (Restaurant) into shift handling/ Fresher with Hotel Management degree and good Operations knowledge can apply.
Education: Minimum HSC pass ( with 1-4 years into shift handling) or Minimum Hotel Management Degree for Fresher.
· Role models expected behavior and coaches team on hospitality standards
· Executes processes that ensure the restaurant meets safety and sanitation standards
· Executes processes that ensure inside and outside cleanliness standards are met
· Ensures self and team handles all Guest concerns utilizing LEADS with a sense of urgency
· Responds to all Guest feedback with action plans to address opportunities
· Ensures all shifts are appropriately staffed to achieve service with speed goals
· Empowers the team to satisfy Guest needs and resolve concerns
· Removes barriers to delivering Hospitality behaviors
· . Communicates Guest feedback to the team and involve in action plans to resolve issues Treats all team members fairly and with respect
· Ensures no team members is placed in position until all training is complete
· . Provides regular communication to team including goals and results
· . Source, trains, retains, and develops team members that improve the Guest experience
· .Executes team service through effective scheduling, cross training, and deployment
· . Executes development plans for talented team members to grow their career
|Experience||0 - 3 Years|
|Salary||90 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service|
|Key Skills||Shift Incharge Shift Manager|
A Food Retail Chain
|About Company||It is India's Well Known Food Brand Company Hiring for there Shift Manager Positions. This openings are Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Goa.|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.